IT SUPPORT OFFICER
Based in London, Farringdon (remote during lockdown) and reporting directly to the Head of IT, this is a vital position within the IT operations function for an ambitious person with experience in IT support roles. We are looking for a candidate eager to progress to a more senior position with greater oversight and responsibility for hardware, software, and security system provisioning.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Working with our IT Support partners handling internal IT requests such as access permissions and software licensing.
- Providing second-line support for external customers. Main responsibilities will involve communicating with clients and ensuring bugs, incidents, and requests are routed to the correct staff for further investigation and resolution.
- Management of security systems to ensure compliance with company policy and ISO 27001 standards. This will include:
- Ensuring high security compliance with company-wide Password Management System.
- Reviewing and resolving security alerts from cloud platforms and web-based IT systems.
- Securing Windows devices and BYOD via Microsoft InTune security settings.
- Tracking Anti-virus reports and ensuring all systems are regularly updated.
- Software deployments.
- Testing and deploying equipment to customers.
- Asset management to track computer and VR Headsets used by Staff and Customers.
- Providing training and writing documentation for duties and work completed, projects, and equipment.
- Work closely with the Head of IT on IT operations projects as required.Key Skills / Experience.
Key Skills / Experience:
• Microsoft Stack
• IT Support and Service Desk work
• Communication with people of various technical capabilities
• Strong written communication and documentation
• ISO 27001
• Password Management Software
• Interest in public health/ mental health
Candidates may be required to undertake a technical interview as part of the OVR recruitment process, depending on the role.